Quality and benefits of our homes included in the base price.
Other builders upgrades.
CERTIFIED GREEN HOMES TECHNOLOGIES
- 9’4” up to 14’ high concrete block exterior walls per plan. - Monolithic slab foundation, minimum 20-inch footers with at least two #5 rebar reinforcements. - 3000 PSI fiber-mesh concrete to reduce cracking in all slabs. - Wind Mitigated roof: no ridge vent, because of enclosed envelope design with the roof insulation. - Engineered roof truss system withstands up to 140 mph wind with hurricane straps set in concrete walls. - 1/2” Zip Board roof sheathing. - Mildew and fungus resistant, fiberglass dimensional roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer’s warranty. - Spray foam open cell roof insulation. 5 ½” above A/C areas and 3 ½” above garage. Applied directly to the bottom of the roof decking, reducing energy intake. - Maintenance free aluminum fascia and vinyl soffit. - Exterior walls finished with 2 layers of stucco. - Exterior walls coasted with 2 coats of high-quality paint for long life and low maintenance. - Energy-efficient, Low-E, double pane, insulated, single hung, vinyl windows throughout. - Energy Star® 16 SEER central A/C system with heat pump (sized per plan). - Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier. Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses. - Constant fresh air flow from the outside. Returns in all bedrooms. - Low VOC interior & exterior paint. - Certified FPL BuildSmart home. - EPA Certified Energy Star home. - Net Zero Energy Ready home. - Up to 70% savings on your utility bills. - Certified Green by Florida Green Building Coalition.
- Wood cabinets with choice of finish and color. - Granite vanity tops with under mount sinks and 4” back splash in all bathrooms. - Roman garden tub in Master Bath (per plan). - Master Bath with recessed showers with tile walls (per plan). - Secondary baths: steel tub with tile walls or fiberglass shower unit (per plan). - Exhaust fan in all baths vented outside. - Designer mirror over vanity cabinets. - Water efficient faucets, shower heads and elongated toilets.
- 36" or 42” solid wood kitchen cabinets per plan with choice of colors. - Soft close & full extension drawers. - Soft close hinges. - Crown molding above kitchen cabinets. - Undermounted insulated stainless steel sink. - Garbage disposal. - Granite counter tops with under mount sink and 4” back splash. - Pantry closet with light (per plan). - Stainless steel Energy Star® appliances, vented outside microwave, dishwasher, and glass top range. - Water Efficient kitchen faucets with veggie spray. - Ice maker water line to refrigerator. - $1,000 builder allowance for appliances.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- On-Site planning meetings during construction and designing of interior. - 2 exterior hose bibs for your convenience. - 2 weatherproof outdoor electrical receptacles and GFI receptacles in kitchen, bathrooms, and garage. - Air supply in all walk-in closets. - 200-amp electric service with copper distribution system. - Pre-wired for up to 5 ceiling fans, 2 phones and 4 TV outlets per customer choice. - Washer/Dryer hookup included. - Dryer exhaust vent and washer water shut-off valve in laundry room. - Top and bottoms of all doors painted to prevent swelling. - Door chime. - Dead bolt locks on all exterior doors. - Smoke detectors with carbon monoxide censors and battery back-up installed. - Brushed concrete driveway and front walks 25’ long by 16’ wide including apron. - Two exterior garage coach lights. - Pull down attic stairs with light in attic. - Garage door opener with two remotes.
DESIGNER FEATURES AND ELEGANT INTERIORS
- Raised front entry. - Covered porch under roof. - Rounded drywall corners in all formal living areas. - Orange peel-finish on all interior walls. - Dramatic knockdown texture ceilings. - Tray ceilings as per plan. - High quality door handle sets on all doors. - Marble windowsills throughout. - 6’8” or 8’ (per plan) fiberglass solid insulated core front door. - Semi-gloss paint on all wood trim. - 6’8” feet interior doors or 8’ (per plan) interior door. - Tile Floors in foyer, kitchen, nook, bathrooms, and laundry room. - Laminate flooring in all other rooms. - Ventilated shelving in all closets and pantry. - Recessed can lighting per plan. - $500 builder allowance for lighting fixtures.
- Site clearing up to 10,000 sq. ft. and fill dirt allowance of up to 20 loads. - Subterranean termite treatment of the entire footprint of the home, under the slab and around exterior. - Up to 5,000 sq. ft. Bahia sod. - Drip line irrigation in all flower beds. - Culvert for the driveway if required.
- 1-year Builder Warranty. - 10 years Bonded Builders Structural Warranty. - Transferable bond upon sale of home. - 5- year manufacturers’ warranty on entire A/C system, compressor, and heat pump. - year manufacturer’s warranty on all major appliances. - 1-year renewable bond on soil termite treatment. - Green Certifications.
UPGRADE TO A HURRICANE RESISTANT HOME
-ICF Exterior Walls. Insulated concrete form wall construction includes steel rebar reinforced 4” poured concrete walls with 2 ½” expanded polystyrene insulation on both sides with up to R-29 insulation value. -ICF package includes: - ICF exterior walls are capable of withstanding up to 200 mph winds and flying debris, fire resistant up to 4 hours and sound suppressant. - Finished and painted insulated garage walls. - Spray Foam open cell roof insulation above garage. - Insulated, hurricane resistant reinforced raised panel garage door. - Epoxy painted garage floor. - Substantially lower insurance premiums!
- Stem wall - Propane Generator to power home - PV solar system - Impact Resistant windows and doors - Electric vehicle charge port - Tray ceilings with crown moldings - Floor outlets - Gutters around the perimeter of roof
AGING IN PLACE UPGRADES
- Ramp front entry porch - Ramp area from garage into home - Access to rear lanai to be ramped - Make all doors 36” width when possible - Accessible Bathroom. Master bathrooms should have enlarged showers 4’7” wide when possible - 36” width entrance into showers when possible - Grab bars installed in bathrooms - Paint Home with Soothing - 2 separate vanities with one at standard height and one at Accessible height - Removable & Adjustable Shower Heads - Removable ADA approved seat in shower - Bypass closet doors on closets instead of bifold - Front load washer and dryer on a 12” raised platform/shelf - Front mounted controls on the stove/ range - Countertop microwaves - Lighting under the wall cabinets - Pull out shelves in lower kitchen cabinets
WE ARE A CUSTOM BUILDER
- Customize ours floor plans - Bring your ideas and we will build your dream Certified Green home
Our standart features. Other builder's upgrades.
|GREEN FEATURES INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE||OTHER BUILDERS’ UPGRADES|
|ENERGY EFFICIENT, GREEN FEATURES & STRUCTURAL ADVANTAGES|
|3000 PSI fiber-mesh concrete to reduce cracking in all slabs.||Compare to 2500 PSI no fiber-mesh concrete||$2,500|
|Spray Foam Roof Insulation.
5 ½” above A/C areas and 3 ½” above the garage. Applied directly to the bottom of the roof decking reducing energy consumption.
|Compare to blown in or batt R-30 insulation||$9,500|
|Energy-efficient, Low-E, maintenance-free, vinyl, double pane, insulated single hung windows throughout.||Compared to double pane, standard windows||$2,500|
|Energy Star® 16 SEER central A/C system with a heat pump||Compare to 14 SEER||$3,500|
|Constant fresh airflow from outside.
Returns in all bedrooms.
|Air circulation inside. No returns in all bedrooms||$1,500|
|Whole-Home In-Duct Air Purifier.
Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
|Low or no VOC exterior and interior paint.||Compare to standard acrylic paint||$2,500|
|Energy Efficient & LED lighting throughout||Standard bulbs and fixtures||$2,000|
|Water-efficient faucets, showerheads and elongated water-efficient toilets||Regular faucets, showerheads and toilets||$1,000|
|Insulated Garage Door||Non-Insulated Garage Door||$1,200|
|Fiberglass solid insulated core front exterior doors||Metal Exterior Doors||$2,000|
|Air Handler in Climate Controlled||Air Handler in Garage||$2,500|
|COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE. EXTERIOR & INTERIOR DESIGNER FEATURES|
|Minimum high concrete block exterior walls 9.4’||8’ high||$11,000|
|10’ 6’’ raised entry||8’ high||$5,500|
|Covered rear porch under the roof||Upgrade||$25,000|
|Two exterior garage coach lights||Upgrade||$300|
|Pull down attic stairs with light in the attic||Upgrade||$950|
|Garage door opener with two remotes||Upgrade||$500|
|Tile and laminate flooring throughout home||Compare to vinyl and carpet flooring||$6,000|
|Rounded drywall corners in all formal living areas||Upgrade||$600|
|GOURMET KITCHEN. LUXURIOUS BATHS|
|36" or 42" solid wood cabinets with choice of colors.
Crown molding above kitchen cabinets
|Compared to pressboard kitchen cabinets, no crown moldings||$5,000|
|European hardware: soft close full extension drawers, controlled Blumotion hinges||Regular, not soft close hardware||$1,200|
|Granite countertops with 4” back splash.||Formica countertop||$5,500|
|Stainless steel appliances.
Vented outside microwave, glass top range.
|Certified Green home by Florida Green Building Coalition||Not available||$4,000|
|FPL Build Smart home by Florida Power and Light||Not available|
|EPA Energy Star home by Environmental Protection Agency||Not available|
|EPA Indoor airPLUS home by Environmental Protection Agency||Not available|
|Florida – Friendly Landscape by University of Florida||Not available|
|TOTAL OTHER BUILDERS’ UPGRADES||$ 102,250|